Monday, December 10, 2012

Chef Barrae Asks Your Help For Her Continued Education!

 

Hi! I'm Chef Barrae. Many of you have been visiting my blogsite for great low carb recipes for a long time now and I appreciate your doing so from my heart. For those of you who are new to my blog, welcome and please look around, read and help yourselves to some wonderful recipes!
 
At this point in my career, in order for me to better serve my clients, community, family and friends, I am involved in a series of workshops called Gratitude Training. Gratitude Trainings are transformational personal development workshops that emphasize the importance of Gratitude. 
 
What are some of the benefits from participating in the Gratitude Training:
  • Identify your life’s purpose and manifest it through taking action today. Why are you here?
  • Become more effective in your life by mastering the power of choice.
  • See how committed action will create your desired results.
  • Be grateful for everything in your life. No matter what!
  • Experience living without fear and anxiety. Dare to Risk.
  • Create greater intimacy, connection and openness in every relationship.
  • Be the change you want to see in the world and experience social change as your own life transforms.
Perhaps you can now see and understand the importance that this training will have on the work that I not only am currently doing but in the work that I plan on doing for my foundation next year.

I am presenting you with a link below. This link goes to my Indigogo account where you can make a donation for my education. You will receive a perk based on the amount that you are able to donate. I am beginning Gratitude Training on February 13, 2013 and have a lot of money to raise. Please help if you can and if you cannot afford to donate money, please pass the link along to all of your friends and family in your email and on your Facebook page, etc. Do what ever it is you can do to help me!

Thank you so much for your presence and for visiting and reading this. If anything, you will learn a lot about me when you read my story on the link. If nothing else, please read about my journey with Type 2 Diabetes and my escape from certain death.

In gratitude,
Chef Barrae

Chef Barrae's Gratitude Training!

1 comment:

  1. You make it entertaining and you even now manage to help keep it wise. I cant wait to go through additional from you. That is really an incredible weblog. what is diabetes

    ReplyDelete